In Bitrix24 CRM you can easily create lead reports. For example, they reflect the total number of new leads (potential customers) and successfully converted lead-to-contacts or companies where sales managers are currently working on, or end up as "junk." The reports also include the activities of sales managers with potential customers. Bitrix4 helps evaluate marketing efforts on the one hand and sales team work efficiency on the other. 1. Fields on the Lead (potential customer) tab
2. Custom fields
- Phases / Stages - leads can be assigned different phases / stages of the business process. At some point, the lead will either be removed from the system ("junk lead, not responding, unseccessful ...") or transferred to a contact, company or deal
- Opportunity: estimated amount of potential deals
- Source: the source from which the lead came to you. This information helps you track where you get the most new leads and on which channels you need to work.
- Contact information: lead information (email, phone, date of birth, address, ...)
- Possible products: products that seem to have a lead interest.
- add custom fields (types: string, number, file, time and date, list) 3. Leads displaying
- toggles between List, Kanban or Report. 4. Filtering
- use search and filter options to categorize lead or group them according to a parameter (such as creation time). 5. Duplicate Scan
- search for duplicates by full name, phone company name or email. 6. Adding Activities and History
- add new tasks, emails, calls, visits, meetings, or past events to your leads. You can check each lead individually or findActivities under CRM> Activities
and History under CRM> History
. 7. Automation
- launch business processes or add automation and triggers rules. 8. Reports
- ready made or custom reports